Saturday, January 15, 2011

Yoga in the Park

This afternoon J and I headed to a park in Puerto Madero at around 7 pm for some physical activity. J was running, and since I have a bum knee, I brought my yoga mat and my ipod shuffle with the 90 minute series, so I could practice. That's right. In a park. Outside. In Buenos Aires.
Aside from being a bit of a spectacle, it was the most lovely practice I have ever done. There was a beautiful breeze, and people running and finishing soccer games and leaving the park while I was practicing, and I could not stop feeling thankful. For yoga. For Buenos Aires. For J (who has been so, so awesome). For the opportunity to study the language that I love, just because. For the people we have been meeting here. For all of the wonderful things in my life.
I am so incredibly happy here, and cannot say it enough. I have been so blessed in so many ways, and never, ever, want to forget that.
I wish for nothing but happiness for you all (even though it is snowy!).
Love, from sunny Buenos Aires! We are about to go and shake our groove thangs, after having pizza (that's right, I just ate pizza, complete wit LOTS of cheese!), at a salsa club here. So happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment