Monday, March 14, 2011

Muchas Gracias, Apple Genuises.

I would just like to take a little minute to send a HUGE shout out to Apple. I know, that is kinda lame, but I feel like I need to express how extremely pleased I am that I chose to bring my iPod touch, instead of a discman (as I did on my last trip...). And I am all about expressing gratitude.

Despite what they may say on 'The Big Bang Theory', I think the peeps at Apple are truly worthy of the title 'genius'. My podular has kept me company (and entertained) for countless hours on multiple bus trips, and I am so pleased with being able to listen to podcasts and even purchase new music if I so choose, which means we can get some of the songs we hear everywhere here (for example, the Brazilian tune 'Chora Me Liga'. It plays EVERYWHERE!). It has also allowed us to have internet at almost every hostel, because they all seem to have wifi (which is incredible to me, and so so different from four years ago, when no one would have had a cell phone with them, let alone a laptop!).

I just felt I needed to send a little gratitude to Apple. So thank you, Apple, for making those potentially brutual bus trips some of my favourite times (well, the gorgeous views help, but still).

Not that they need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment